Pool Rules [Download
PDF] Revised May 12, 2015
• When no lifeguard is on duty, you must be 16 years of age or older to check out a key to enter the pool and spa areas.
• When no lifeguard is on duty, individuals between 16 and 18 years of age must have another individual, also, at least 16 years of age with them in the pool and spa areas.
• When no lifeguard is on duty, individuals under 16 are not permitted in the pool and spa areas unless accompanied by an adult (someone 18 years of age or older.)
• When a lifeguard is on duty, children ages 10 to 17 may swim without an adult if they have a signed parental consent form on file.
• No children under the age of 10 will be allowed in the pools at anytime without being accompanied by a person 18 years of age or older.
• You must shower before entering the pools or spa.
• No street clothes (including cutoffs) or shoes are allowed in pools and spa. Bathing attire only.
• No running on deck or in the pool and spa areas.
• Litter must be placed in the proper receptacles.
• Horseplay will not be allowed in the pools and spa or in these areas.
• Countryside personnel ONLY are allowed on the lifeguard stands and in the pump room area and lifeguard office.
• No back dives are allowed from the edge of the pool. Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the large pool.
• Snorkels are not allowed in the pools or in the pool area.
• Swim masks with nosepiece are not allowed in pools.
• Floats or inflatable toys are allowed only at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
• Spitting or expulsion of water or liquids will not be allowed in the pools, spa or these areas.
• Abusive language to the staff from ANYONE will not be tolerated.
• Use of profanity or trash talking will not be tolerated.
• Any misuse of the facility will result in a written warning; further misuse will result in expulsion of member or guest.
• Children 5 and under will not be allowed in the spa (arms, legs, etc.).
• Children between the age of 6 and 12 are allowed in the spa as long as
they are accompanied by an adult 18 years or older and are limited to 10
• No diving or jumping is permitted in the spa.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the pool, spa or wading pool area.
• People with heart conditions, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or pregnant women, must keep their usage of the spa to a minimum and know their limit.
• No smoking is allowed in the pool, spa, or wading pool area.
• No person having a communicable disease or open sore will be allowed in the pools or spa.
• Infants and toddlers who are not yet potty trained are required to wear a
swim diaper plus a waterproof pant over the swim diaper while using the wading pool or large pool.
• Children over the age of 7 are not allowed in the wading pool.
• Hanging or holding on to the lap lane rope is not permitted.
• Absolutely NO GLASS containers or any articles of that sort will be allowed in the pool or spa areas.
• No candy, gum, or food items will be allowed in the pool, wading pool or spa areas.
• Arm floaties are not permitted in the Junior Olympic pool.